Component for simply Book Library web site creation. BookLibrary provides a full-featured book library or book collection management environment on a Joomla-based website and allows you to manage large book libraries. The component can also be used to easily set up a book selling shop using Amazon if you want. With an Amazon Associates ID you can earn credits with book sales through Amazon, while Amazon takes care of the handling and shipping.
Joomla 1.5.x, PHP5 with CURL, XSL and GD
* Full category and subcategory support
* BookID for internal administration
* Lend/Return management, with frontend lend request possibility
* Possibility of frontend book reviews by users, reviews management in the backend
* Built-in ebook support
* Book information and covers retrieved from Amazon through ISBN or entered manually
* Import and export options (CSV, XML, MySQL)
* Remote files accessed through CURL for added security
* English included, additonal language files can be downloaded from the website
* Requires Joomla 1.5.x, PHP5 with SOAP, CURL, XSL
BookLibrary basic is a free software application from the Vertical Market Apps subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-05-01. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinMobile, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
BookLibrary basic (version 1.5.3) has a file size of 370 bytes and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 313 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.